Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jackson and Mommy's Trip to Jupiter

Jackson and I decided to go to Jupiter to visit Mimi, Pops, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Rob (we can really call him that now since all of you know that Lauren and Rob are officially engaged and we couldn't be happier!!!), since poor daddy had to work all weekend! However the only problem was Uncle Rob had left for Mexico for work and Aunt Lauren had to work the boat show in Miami...so sad but Jackson and I managed to have a wonderful visit with Mimi and Pops!! It was a beautiful weekend packed with lots of play time outside which we all know Jackson loves plus multiple swims in the hot tub, a boat ride, lots of walks or runs down the dock and even a picnic with Pops!! It was a great weekend even though we missed Daddy, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Rob lots! 


Ready...

Set....

Go!!!!!

Pops and Jackson enjoying their picnic!

I look like such a big boy in my sunglasses!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Jupiter to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete