Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

We attended the Annual Easter Egg Hunt at The First United Methodist Church in Jupiter (where Ryan and I got married 7 years ago almost to the day!) for the second year in a row!!  Jackson was so excited and couldn't wait to start hunting for eggs! But when they said "GO" our little egg hunter became quiet and laid down in the grass, I think he was pouting because it wasn't on his terms, he wanted to start a while ago but thats being 3 years old I guess!!  So after a few minutes Mimi and I got him going and he found lots of eggs with lots of yummy treats inside!  And at the end he asked if he could do it again!!!  
Ready, Set, Go!!!


So many eggs he wasn't sure where to start!

Now we got the hang of it!

Mimi helping out!

Starting to collect lots of Eggs!!

Wanting to see what is in the eggs!!

Open this one please Mimi!!


I found another one!!

Here's the egg I want the candy!!

More candy please!!

Eyeing the eggs with more candy!

Trying to carry the heavy bucket with all those eggs was tough!!

And Tyler joined us too before his baseball game which was so sweet!!!

Thanks for coming to see me hunt for Eggs Aunt Holly!!

Mimi, Jackson and Daddy!!


Family Picture at the Easter Egg Hunt!



Jackson and Mimi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment