Monday, April 16, 2012

The wedding festivities begin!!

On Thursday night Lauren and Rob hosted a lovely party for their guests that were coming in town for the wedding!!  It was such a fun night and a great way for them spend time with everyone that was in from out of town before the wedding craziness began!!  They had lots of great food from local places and my mom even made lobster to give everyone the florida welcome!!  I made Apple Nachos (Thank you for the recipe Layne) and a fabulous Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert that was delicious and I will have to share the recipes with you!!  Although I felt terrible offering the bride the Apple Nachos that have coconut in them and then learning for the 1st time she's allergic to Coconut!! Oops!! Sorry Lauren!! And I know the best man is not going to let me live that one down because he "claims" he knew first!!  And Ryan's "aka Doug from the Hangover which is what everyone called him for the weekend because he's a wanderer" flight even landed in time so he could join us as well for some fun!!  It was a great evening with wonderful people and I am so glad we were able to be a part of it!! Thank you Rob and Lauren for a fun night!! 


Lauren and I!!

Niki, Lauren and Tia!!


Niki, Lauren, Myself and Tia!!

Mr. Hartman, Rob and Robs friends sorry forgot their names !

Andy(Rob's brother) and Lauren!

The Hartman kids and Lauren!

The Hartman family and Lauren!

Lauren and I!

Rob and Mazucco!

The Groom with a few Groomsmen

And beautiful Lauren with Rob and his Groomsmen!


The link for the chocolate chip cheesecake bars is: http://www.mrfood.com/Cheesecakes/Chocolate-Chip-Cheesecake-3194/ct/1#


And the Apple Nachos recipe is although I didn't do it vegan: http://www.manifestvegan.com/2011/10/apple-nachos/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ManifestVegan+%28Manifest+Vegan%29

No comments:

Post a Comment