Friday, June 29, 2012

Our 1st Rays Game of the Season!

A huge thank you to the Muellers for inviting us to share their suite that they won at Mackenzie's school auction for the Rays game Thursday night!!  It was a great night out with our friends!!  The suite was awesome, the food was delicious and the company was even better!!!  We reminisced about our nightmare of a trip to Boca Grande and I was so glad that our friends are still speaking to us after we gave them all the plague!!! It was such a fun night although the Rays lost but I think honestly the guys were the only ones watching the game!!  Here are just a few pictures because I was to busy having fun chit chatting with friends!!
Go Rays!!!!


Ryan and I!
Pete and Erin!! Such a cute couple!!

Erin and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment