Friday, December 7, 2012

My beautiful baby shower honoring Addison!!!!!!


Last Saturday Aunt Lauren threw Addison and I the most beautiful shower in Jupiter!!!  Every detail was just "pinterest" perfect, the food was delicious and the company was amazing!!!  Lauren decided to keep with the owl theme which is the theme of Addison's room and it made for such a beautiful presentation from the invitations to the delicious owl cupcakes from "Sweet Betty" (Betty did the wedding cakes for Lauren and I's weddings and she is just fabulous)!!!!!!!!  And Addison is a very  lucky girl to have received the most amazing gifts and beyond adorable outfits from everyone!!!  She is going to be the best dressed little girl!!!!  And I am so excited as her room is really starting to come together for her arrival!!!  Enjoy the pictures it was a fantastic day and a huge thank you to Aunt Lauren for hosting such a fabulous shower for myself and our little Addison!!!!!!  Thank you for all your hard work Aunt Lauren everything was just perfect!!!!!


The beautiful invitation!!



The "It's a Girl" pink nail polish favors!!!

The delicious and adorable owl cupcakes!!!

Lauren decorated the whole table with pink and white tulle it looked gorgeous!!!!

The favor table!!!

The little flowers are flower bows for Addison's hair too cute!!!

The table ready for us to enjoy the delicious food!!!

The baby carriage fruit tray!!!!! Too adorable!!

Lauren and I!!!

Taylor, Jen and I!!!

The tray of owl cupcakes!!!

Aunt Holly and I!!

Mom, Suzy and I!!!

Taylor, Aunt Julie, Jennifer and I!!

Jeanne and I!!

Lauren, Jodi and I!!!

Jodi and I!!!

Mrs. McGuire and I!!!

Barbara, Mom , Mrs. Mayfield and I!!!

Shelby, Mom and I!!!

Mom and I!!!

Mom and her girls!!!

Sophie the giraffe!!!  Apparently the huge hit these days with kids!!!! Thank you Aunt Julie, Jen and Taylor!!!

A beautiful dress from Jodi!!!  Thanks Jodi I love it!!
Gator Burp Cloth and Bib!!!  Thank you Aunt Holly!!!
Addison's 1st Lilly Pulitzer!!!  Thank you Aunt Suzy!!!

And an adorable dress from Aunt Suzy too!!!  Thank you Aunt Suzy!!!!

Opening the beautiful dresses from Aunt Karlyn!

Orange Gator shoes from Jeanne!!!!!  Thank you Jeanne I love them!!!!

Addison's beautiful new diaper bag!!!!  Thank you Aunt Lauren and Uncle Rob!!!

Family picture after the shower!!!

Aunt Lauren and Jackson!!

Mimi, Jackson and I!!

Mimi and Jackson!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was able to come to the shower to celebrate little Addison with us it was truly a special day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment