Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend full of fun activities and friends!! When I asked Jackson what his favorite part was he said The Beach of course mom!! Jackson loves the beach!!!  Then came Sunday night where we went to the Pincus's for fun BBQ and swimming and again we all had a blast!!!! To which Jackson then told me it was another favorite part of the weekend!! And Monday Ryan had to work unfortunately so I took the kids to the mall to get out of our house and then came back and swam in the pool until the storms rolled in!!  Such a nice weekend!!  Love the 3 day ones!!  It makes me look forward to summer break that much more!!! 6 MORE DAYS!!!  

Miss America :-)

Cute little ruffle butt!!

On the trampoline at My Gym!!

Addison was the bell of the ball at My Gym everyone just loved her little flag outfit!!
Jackson's new Shades!

And of course Addison needed new shades too!

No comments:

Post a Comment