Thursday, December 4, 2014

Student of the Month!!!!


Jackson was chosen for the student of the month for November and boy were we super excited and super proud of him! When he called to tell me I may or may not have shed a tear!  I was just so proud of our little guy on his first student of the month ever and he was so proud of himself too!!!  The presentation ceremony was the last Friday before school was out for thanksgiving and daddy was in Virginia on business but Addison and I were there clapping and cheering Jackson on!  And we even filmed it for Ryan to see!!  The school gave them an ice cream party and some fun rewards for their great work!!  SO SO proud of Jackson for being Student of the Month and all his great accomplishments this year!!!  Great Job Jackson!!!  We love you so much!!


SO happy!

Up on stage

Jackson with all the 1st graders and Principal and Assistant Principal!!

Showing me all his goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment