Wednesday, February 18, 2015

No Cavities!!

We had a great check up with the dentist for both Jackson and Addison!!  Jackson had a great cleaning and NO cavities!! Yay!!  And it was Addison's 1st dental appointment and it was interesting to say the least!  She would NOT let the hygienist clean her teeth NO WAY NO HOW!!  We tried and we tried but she was just not budging! I even offered her a lollipop if she did which I know was counterproductive and the hygienist gave me a solid "bribe with toys not candy!" Oops!!  But then when Dr. Lesser came over to check her teeth Addison opened wide and let her check them out!  Little stinker!!  So we are still waiting on the 2 year molars but everything else is great!!  I'm not going to lie it was an exhausting trip with both kids but I am happy we are Cavity FREE!!  We will be back in 6 months to do it all again hopefully by then Addison will let them clean her teeth although I am not holding my breath on that one!!  Enjoy!!

What a great little patient Jackson is!!

Our selfie in the dentist office!!

Had no problem watching her brother!!


YAY for NO Cavities!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment