Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th Of July Oreo Balls!

We were first introduced to Oreo balls at the Pepins Holiday Wine and Dessert Party and boy were they delicious!!!  So Layne was so sweet to share the recipe with me and I have made them on numerous occasions...Christmas, Valentine's Day and now the 4th of July!!  Oreo Balls are a big hit in our house especially with Jackson as well as the tons of other people whom I have shared the recipe with!! Well ever since I made them for Valentine's Day for Ryan's office they have been asking him when the next batch are coming so here they are for the 4th of July in red, white and blue!!!  I have included the recipe for those I haven't shared this delicious dessert recipe with! ENJOY!!! And have a safe and Happy 4th of July!!!



The finished product!





Ingredients:
1 Package of Regular Size Oreo Cookies Crushed
1 Package of 8oz Cream Cheese Softened
1 Package of White Chocolate ( I use Wilton's Brand available at Michael's Craft Store)
1 Package of Chocolate ( I use Wilton's Brand available at Michael's Craft Store) 

Mix Oreos and Cream Cheese together with hand held blender
Roll into a walnut size balls
Chill for an hour
Melt entire package of white chocolate
Stick a toothpick in an Oreo Ball and Dip it in the Melted chocolate
Allow to harden on Wax Paper
Takes about 15 minutes
Then repeat steps with Chocolate
When Oreo Balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with Sprinkles or Drizzles of Chocolate


2 comments:

  1. Thanks you are so thoughtful to do for others with your busy schedule. Have fun with family

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious!! I want to make them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete