Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Lossius Household and we are just so excited!!!!  Our house is decorated inside and out, our tree is decorated with beautiful ornaments we have collected throughout the years and with some new ornaments that Jackson has made this year at school!!  The presents are being wrapped on a daily basis and the Christmas baking has begun!!  This is just truly such a wonderful time of the year!!!  And even though it is so hectic I keep trying to remind myself to stop and enjoy it!! So here are a few pictures for you all to enjoy!!!

Our front walkway decorated
Jackson enjoying a delicious candy cane! 

Our Christmas Garland made with Jackson's cute Christmas projects!
The snowman ornament Jackson made! I love it!!!
Jackson's cute stocking ornament he made!
And the candy cane clothes pin ornament Jackson made!
Our Tree all decorated!

Pretzel sticks that my sweet friend Layne gave me the idea about and so I made them for Jackson's teachers and Ryan's office and boy were they a big hit at both places!! And they were so easy I dipped them in the same white chocolate as the oreo balls then rolled them in sprinkles!!! Thanks Layne!

All wrapped up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment