Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lauren's Bachelorette Party in Key West!!

This past weekend was Lauren's bachelorette party in Key West!!  It was an absolutely fabulous weekend with awesome friends!!!  There is not too much to report as we all took a vow "What happens in Key West stays in Key West" :-) but I will just tell you it was an amazing weekend with delicious food, drinks, pool time, shopping and fun bachelorette activities for our favorite bachelorette!!!!  And as I promised girls only the G rated pictures made it on the blog :-)  Enjoy and thank you to everyone who made the trip to Key West to celebrate Lauren's last single days!!!!

The Bachelorette Crew Friday night at Hogs Breath! 
Lauren, Katy and I at Mallory Square!

The beautiful sunset

Mallory Square!

Lauren and I!

Lauren and Jeanne "The unofficial Bachelorette Party Planner!!"

Lauren and Jen!

Lauren and Leslie!

Lauren and I not sure what bar!

Katy, Myself, Lauren and Jen!

The bachelorette up on stage getting ready to sing!!

Our favorite bachelorette Saturday night!!

The whole Bachelorette Crew Saturday night "getting ready to get our drink on" as Jeanne put it!!!!
Ashley, Lauren, Kylie and Jodi!!  So glad you girls came!!!


Lauren and Katy...Lauren's future sister in law!!

Lauren and I at the Crowne Plaza Bar that has a panoramic view of Key West!

The crew after dinner!!

Lauren and I with a drag queen before the hilarious drag show!!!

My favorite picture although a little fuzzy!! This says it all!!

Lauren, Leslie and I!!

Ashley and Lauren!!

Katy and Lauren!

Lauren and I at some bar?!?

Cute picture of Jodi and her sister Kylie!!

Lauren and another bachelorette up on stage!!!




Well that concludes the pictures I was able to post on my blog!!!  Such a great time girls!!!  Looking forward to having a fabulous time with you all at the wedding!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was an absolute fabulous weekend! Thank you all for the great laughs and memories.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's similarly a fantastic write-up i usually certainly appreciated analyzing. It isn't always day-to-day i usually create the chance to find out something. Tampa strippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Miami strippers for bachelor party

    ReplyDelete