Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap day at the Zoo!

Jackson and I spent Leap Day at the Zoo with our good friends Miss Layne and Brody!!!  From the time we got there until the time we left these boys were on the go (probably explains Jackson's 2 hour nap that I had to wake him up from)!!!!  It was such a fun day that consisted of seeing lots of animals, the boys eating their favorite ice cream and going on lots of rides!!  Even though I had a blast in Key West last weekend I missed my little Jackson so it was wonderful to spend time with him!!!  Here are some of my favorite zoo pictures!!


Pretty sure he was making fun of me taking another picture!

Brody and Jackson with a Llama they look thrilled!

Jackson talking to the penguin!

Eye to Eye!!  Good thing there is glass there!!

Jackson feeding a Giraffe!

Giving him more lettuce!

Jackson's favorite ride!!

And Brodys too!!

My sweet little Jackson and I!

Layne and Brody!!

What a great day!!!  Let's start planning our next adventure Layne!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jackson, what a great day with your mom and friend. We love you!!!! Gigi and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast on our fun day at the Zoo! We look forward to doing it again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete