Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pantry Reorganization!

I told you my next reorganization project was my pantry and I did it!!  I love my new pantry as it is now all organized and looking fabulous!!!  Of course I had to consult with my organization guru and wonderful friend Layne to determine what I needed then I got to work organizing!!!  Ryan made fun of my new labels but I love them!!  And all Jackson's snacks are accessible to him!!  Could be good or bad but don't worry the candy and cookies are on higher shelves :-) Now lets hope these boys can keep it organized!!!!  Here are some before and after pictures!

Before the organization!

A cluttered mess!

Things thrown everywhere!

AHHHH Organized in Baskets and Containers and Labeled! So much better!!

More organization!!! It looks so much better!!

The containers I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond!!  Love them!

The Labels can be printed for free right off this website below...I used them to label Jackson's toys during that reorganization too!!! Love them!


Thank you Layne once again for your help in getting my house more organized!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Organization = happiness! You did a great job! Your house looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I need Layne to come to my home. Roma
    Bob says, now move on to the garage. Layne will have a field day with that job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job ...Can you Come do my pantry? ...lol

    ReplyDelete