Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pizza Night!!!

Anyone who knows Jackson knows he is a very picky eater so when Jackson decided not too long ago he liked pizza we were thrilled!!!! So I thought it would be fun for us to make pizzas tonight for dinner and as soon as I mentioned it Jackson jumped right on board!!! And boy did we have a blast making pizza together for the first time!!! I bought the Boboli crust so it wasn't exactly homemade but close enough!!!  Jackson helped put the sauce on and the cheese and watched it bake then ate two pieces all by himself!!!  It was a great night and I know he must have enjoyed it since while we were enjoying dinner he said when I grow up I want to be a pizza man and make pizzas!!  Oh boy!!  I didn't want to burst his bubble but buddy we may need to revisit that at a later date!!  But I am just glad he enjoyed it and it was something fun to do together!!!  Here is our little pizza maker in action!!

Putting the sauce on the pizza!

Putting on the cheese and lots of it just like his dad!!

Having a little cheese taste test! It passed!

Pizza is done and ready to bake!!

Enjoying his creation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment