Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Weekend with Jackson!

After being out of town all last week for work Ryan left again on Friday morning for Uncle Rob's bachelor party in Boston which left Jackson and I home alone!! Since it was just us it was my mission to keep the activities going so Jackson would have fun and be worn out at the end of the day!!!  It was one activity after the next starting with outside water play and Gracie's 5th Birthday party at a gymnastics place which Jackson had a blast at!! Then came Tractor Riding, shopping trips, planning for Jackson's upcoming birthday, buying new fish friends for our tank and Sunday I had Jackson outside helping me wash my car and pressure wash the walkway and driveway and playing in the water for 4 hours!!! Jackson and I had a great action packed weekend however we missed Ryan and were so excited when he came home!!!  Enjoy a few pictures from our weekend!!

Jackson picked out the hat and glasses himself in Janie and Jack and came up to me while I was buying Gracies gift and I had to laugh!

Sweet Gately having a blast with Grandpa on the trampoline!

Gracie and Jackson eyeing the cake!

Jackson of course had to share the same chair as Gracie!

Loving their cupcakes!! Happy Birthday Gracie!!

Checking out all the tractors!

Jacksons ensemble while we were washing the car!

Jackson in his pajamas pretending he's on a roller coaster while we circled the airport numerous times waiting for daddy!

Jackson's new Harvard Tshirt that Daddy brought back from Boston!

Looking good!  Love the tshirt! Maybe he will go there one day!

Jackson and Daddy with all the presents he brought back for Jackson! 

Jackson's gifts....A stuffed Maine Lobster, A barrel of Monkeys and of course the Harvard Shirt!! All a huge hit!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a weekend you had with your mom and Gracie Lots of fun. Love, Gigi and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete