Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A New Baby In The New Year!!!!!!!

Ryan, Jackson and I are thrilled to announce we are expecting Baby Lossius #2 around January 30, 2013!!!!  I am finally 12 weeks and so glad to be out of the 1st trimester as it has been a rough one with morning sickness that lasted all day long!!!  So I have to tell you all, although most of you already know, our exciting story of this little discovery of Baby Lossius #2!!! So yet again I was suppose to go in for surgery June 8th with Dr. Sanchez, my fertility doctor who was also the same doctor taking me into surgery when I found out I was pregnant with Jackson!!!  I was suppose to go in for a D&C, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and possible tube removal which is the same surgery I was suppose to have 5 years ago and never had because of little Jackson's discovery!!  So low and behold I managed to get out of the surgery again this time finding out I was pregnant with Baby Lossius #2!!! Dr. Sanchez was shocked and excited yet again even though he didn't believe me at first and thought I was trying to get out of surgery!!!  Although this time I found out by taking a home pregnancy test a few days before the surgery instead of in the operating room like I did with Jackson.  Now we are anxiously awaiting to find out the baby's gender which will hopefully be in the next few weeks!!!  And Jackson is super excited to be a big brother although I think he is in denial since some days he wants to run in to say Good Morning to the baby and other times he says your just kidding mommy you don't have a baby in your belly!!  Oh boy!!  So here are a few pictures of the Proud Big Brother and a few ultrasound pictures of the little peanut!!

Such a Great picture!!

Excited to be a Big Brother!!!

Holding the ultrasound picture!!
 
Such a big boy!

Ultrasound of Baby#2 @ 7 weeks 5 days!

Ultrasound @ 8 weeks 6 days!!
The most recent ultrasound @ 11 weeks 1 day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better. XO
    Sue & Keith

    ReplyDelete