Monday, July 16, 2012

Jackson's 1st Trip to the Dentist!!

Today was Jacksons 1st trip to the dentist!!!  I know I should have done it sooner but I couldn't find a pediatric dentist I liked that was close to us. But I finally found Dr. Robyn Lesser and boy is she fabulous!!!!  Of course it also helped my decision knowing that she graduated Dental School from the University of Florida!!! Go Gators!!  Jackson was a fantastic dental patient!!!!!  The cleaning went very well with Jackson letting the hygenist floss, clean, rinse and even do a fluoride treatment!! Then he was such a trooper getting those dreaded xrays which Dr. Lesser commented that Jackson should start losing his baby teeth around 5-5 1/2 years old!!  How is that even possible?!  That's so soon!!!  And to top it off Jackson even joined Dr. Lesser's no cavity club and received two trips to the toy box!!  I was so proud of Jackson for being such a good boy and I wasn't the only one that thought that as everyone kept commenting on how well behaved Jackson was and he was even the youngest child in there!!! So enjoy the pictures of the little dental patient and as we left Jackson said that was fun can we go get my teeth cleaned again tomorrow?!!? Haha I guess he likes the dentist way more than Ryan and I do as we have never felt that way!!!!!!

Playing video games in the waiting room!!!  These should be in every waiting room!!!  

In the dental chair watching tv!!!

Trying out the tiger cleaning brush!

The tv definitely helped!!

"Kissing" Mr Thirsty they called it!!

Jackson assisting his cleaning!

Flossing!!

The cleaning is under way!!
Open wide!

All done with his cleaning with a Goody bag and all!!

Xray time!!

Jackson with his teeth all clean and his sticker to prove it!!

Dr. Lesser checking his teeth over!!!

We will see you in 6 short months Dr. Lesser!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment