Sunday, January 13, 2013

"Oh What Fun!!"

Well since Jackson was sick for so long and then Erin our good friend and photographer's children were sick after Jackson felt well enough for pictures we finally took our Christmas pictures on December 16th!!!  Erin did some speedy editing and we ordered them the next night over nighted them and had them stamped and addressed thanks to Jackson my little helper and in the mail by December 21st!!!  Quickest I have ever taken pictures and gotten a card out in my life!!!  I absolutely loved our card this year!!!  Erin did such a wonderful job on the pictures!!!  It is never hard for Erin to get Jackson to smile since he does that all the time it is just getting Jackson to stay in one place long enough to take the picture!!!  Poor Erin gets a workout every year!!  Anyway I had to share it on the blog since  the card is perfect for Jackson's lifetime motto "Oh What Fun"!! Enjoy!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment