Saturday, March 16, 2013

Addison is 2 Months Old!!!

Addison is 2 months old and I cannot believe how fast time is flying by it definitely needs to slow down!!!  Addison is doing great as you saw from her new rolling over skills and smiling all the time!!!  It has been a crazy last 2 months but I wouldn't trade them for the world!!!  Addison went for her 2 month check up and is growing like a weed!!  She now weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces which is the 11th percentile which means she's still a little peanut but Dr. Anton says that she's right on track and she is 21 inches!!!  Then our poor little Addison got a shot which she was SO not happy about and I cried too!  I forgot how much I hate giving them shots but obviously know they are important!  And Jackson took one look at her band aid and said poor Addison I think he truly sympathized with her!   So enjoy the pictures of our little peanut at two months old!!!!!

2 Month pictures together!!
Another cute one!!

My little cuties!!
What was really going on during our pictures!!! Addison screaming and Jackson annoyed that she was so loud!!  I ended up bribing Jackson with candy to take the pictures!! :-)

Getting a little bigger in the chair!!

Sleepy Girl!!

Still a little peanut!!

So sweet!


So sleepy poor little girl!!! Photo shoot over!!


Bundled up for a cold day in Tampa!!

Our little love!!!

Finally fitting in her valentines day outfit a month later!!!  She still looks cute though!!!  

Big Smiles for Mommy!!!

Love her!!!!

Big smiles for her crazy brother!!!

All smiles tonight!!!


Cheering on our Gators in Basketball!!!

Looking at me saying you sure do take a lot of pictures mommy!!! 

Happy the Gators just scored!!! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment