Monday, March 11, 2013

Addison Rolled Over!!!!

So our little Addison actually rolled over for the 1st time on March 5th (Aunt Lauren's birthday!!)  I know it is crazy she did it SO early as she was only 7 1/2 weeks and most babies don't roll over until 3 or 4 months but our little peanut did it!!!  And when I told Dr. Anton he replied she is very advanced!!!!  It was so sweet and cute and Jackson and I were there to witness it!!!  So it happened as I was having Addison doing some tummy time and we were playing on the mat with her and all of a sudden it looked like she was going to roll over so I started recording and low and behold she flipped herself right on over and I captured the 1st roll!!!  It was precious!!!!  We were all amazed and just couldn't believe it and she continues to do it every tummy time!!!  Although she cries when she actually flips I'm pretty sure she scares herself!!!  Poor little thing!!!    Ryan thinks she is going to be quite the athlete I think she will be a heck of a cheerleader!!!  We will see!!  Enjoy the videos and pictures of our little Addison rolling over!!!!

Addison's 1st roll over!!!

2nd Roll over!!

The video footage I was getting prior to the roll!!!

More playtime on her mat!!

Another roll over in full a few days later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment