Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Happy 9 Year Anniversary!!!

Our 9 year wedding anniversary was on Wednesday and what a lovely day it was!!!  Thanks to Mimi, Ryan and I were able to enjoy a kid free night for the first time since Addison was born and what a great time we had together!!  We didn't want to go to far because evenings are Addison's fussy time and we didn't want to scare Mimi off from watching her again ;-) so we just went across the way to Stonechase and had a wonderful dinner outside!  It was so so nice just the two of us!!!!  I just can't believe it has been 9 years it has flown by!!  Although really this month marks 15 years since we first met!!! Who knew a red light/green light sorority/fraternity social would lead me to my wonderful husband and 2 adorable children!!!  Oh how I Love them all!!  Happy Anniversary to us!!! And here's to many many more!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment