Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Mother's Tea!!

What a special day I had with Jackson at The Mother's Tea event at The Rainbow Garden.  It was such an adorable event these little 4 and 5 year olds put together for their moms!!!  It was truly the sweetest thing and I was so honored to be a part of it and spend time with my sweet little Jackson!!!  When I arrived I was greeted at the door with a yellow flower from my excited little guy and oh how it melted my heart!! How is it possible he is 5 already and almost done with preschool!!!!  Tissue please!!!  And then as if that wasn't sweet enough the gifts Jackson made for me were just precious and ones I will treasure forever!!!!  What a wonderful day we had together and one I will remember always!!!  Enjoy!!!

All ready to go to the mothers tea!!  Handsome guy!!

Jackson and I after he gave me my beautiful flower!!!


My place setting........a delicious heart cookie Jackson made for me, tea and my beautiful gifts!!

Jackson's hand print on a canvas so sweet!!!

Jackson had to answer questions about me and this is what he said....... My mom is pretty when she was in her wedding.  My mom is sweet when I say I love you.  When I am at school my mom feeds Addison.  If my mom could go anywhere she would go to Disney.  Together my mom and I like to play the operation game.  I love my mom because sh is kind.  Love, Jackson!!!  Too cute!! 

My keychain with Jackson's thumb print so I can carry it with me always!!

Us at the tea!!


Jackson and his buddy Will!

Jackson and his "girlfriend" Brynna!!  Jackson was all about Brynna today as always!!!

Jackson's class with their moms!!

Playing at the tree after the tea!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment