Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm on the NICE list!!!!!!

This week has been ALL about Santa!!!  Jackson received a cute message from Santa via email and and when the Naughty and Nice meter registered "NICE" for Jackson he was so surprised and excited he screamed "YAY!!! Mom can you believe it I am on the Nice list!!!!!" It was absolutely priceless!!!  Then Ryan came home and he told him he was on the nice list too however then he followed it up with I was on the bottom of the nice list dad but I made the nice list!!!! Then when I asked Jackson why he thought he was on the bottom of the nice list he said "I just wanted to make you laugh mom I like when you laugh!!  Oh and Ive been in time out a lot!!"  Hilarious and So sweet that boy is!!  Here is the link to watch Santa's video to Jackson!!!

http://www.portablenorthpole.com/watch/gSec2_fL4vPyw8eWZA1Cw6g%3C

Then Monday Jackson, Addison and I headed to the international mall to see Santa!! We rushed there right after school hoping to beat the rush but instead we waited over an hour since Santa had to take a 30 minute break!!!  But luckily Jackson entertained Addison by throwing the fake snow all over!!  So when we managed to finally see Santa all was good!!  Jackson was talking Santa's ear off with a list a mile long and I kept Addison facing me until they were ready and then sat her on Jolly Old St. Nick's lap!!!  All went well until she turned to look at who was holding her and saw the big man in the red suit!!!!  She turned around looked at me and burst into tears!!!  Good news pictures were done at that point and we were on our Merry way!!!!  Although Jackson stopped to take a picture with the Ice Princess and Addison sat on her lap too and Addison proceeded to stare at Santa like she was curious but wanted to keep her distance!!!  I would say we had a successful trip to see Santa wouldn't you!!!


These were our before Santa pictures!!!

Both smiling in the same picture I don't believe it!!

I know Jackson needs a haircut its on the list!!

Loves the tree!!

Love these two!!!

TWO CUTE!!

Waiting to see Santa!!

Playing in the snow!!

Trying to keep Addison happy in her stroller so she didn't want to get out and crawl in the snow!!!

Ice Palace!!

Ready to see Santa!!

Jackson and Addison with the Ice Princess!!

Jackson and the ice princess!!

Such a great picture with Santa!!!

And this was just precious!!


HO HO HO!!!!!!
4 Days until Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment