Monday, December 16, 2013

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas!!!

Friday night Ryan, Jackson and I went to our first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas!!  Poor Addison stayed home with Otie but she still had fun!!  Of course Disney goes all out for the event with Christmas music and decorations everywhere and hot chocolate and cookies handed out by Santa's helpers!!!  We met our friends Shea and Nate, Nate's mom and dad and Nate's brothers family there too!!!!  We all had a great time and it really put us in the christmas spirit!!! We rode a ton of rides such as Ariel, Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan and even a new train ride which I was tricked into thinking it was a leisurely train ride and it turned out to be a rip roaring fast rollercoaster!!!  Well rip roaring fast to me anyway! I screamed the whole time while Jackson was laughing next to me!!!  Jackson of course wanted to go on it again but I sat that one out!!  Then Ryan took Jackson on thunder mountain and Jackson said it was still his favorite ride!!!!  And my favorite part (still the little girl in me) was seeing Cinderella's castle all lit up with lights for Christmas!!!!  It was spectacular and you know I just had to have a family picture in front of it despite the grumbling from my husband and son!!!  It was a magical Christmas celebration!!! 
9 Days until Christmas!!!


Picture with my sweet boy!! 
Jackson and Daddy!

SO excited!!!

In front of the castle before it was lit!!!

Carousel ride!!

Playing waiting for the poor bear ride!

Having fun!!!
My two guys!!!


Yay!!  The castle is lit!!!

The 3 amigos!!

Jackson, Gracie and Aubrey singing jingle bells!!

Jackson, Josh, Gately, Aubrey and Gracie!!!

Jackson and Gracie riding the seesaw!!!

We decided these two are two peas in a pod!!!

Disney all lit up!!!

The tree on main street!!

Not a great picture but here is the Family picture in front of the castle!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment