Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Welcome to My Gym!!

Addison walked into My Gym last Friday with stars in her eyes! I have never seen her so in awe when walking into a place! She was thrilled to see so many fun things to play with and I of course loved taking her as I did with Jackson!  Now lets hope Addison doesn't get the boot out of there like her big brother!!  Ha!!  She loved every minute from the swings and the ball pit to the trampoline and all the little activities they have them do like walking the plank!! Pretty sure we have another social butterfly on our hands!! She was waving to everyone and never once was she intimidated or hesitant!!!  She even made a few new friends in addition to the ones she already have that go there too!!!  Addison truly had a blast and did not want to leave!!!  She was such a doll I can't wait to take her back for more My Gym fun!!!!  Enjoy!!


Walking in just in awe!!!

So excited!!

Exploring everything!!

She did awesome!!

Action shot!!

In the ball pit she loved it although I am pretty sure this is where she picked up her nasty virus last week!!

SOOOO CUTE!

She LOVED the swings!!

Playing with her friends! And I have to say she was so busy that she actually kept her bow in the entire time :-) SO FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment