Sunday, September 28, 2014

Flag Football!

Well I was waiting to post more pictures of Jackson playing flag football but due to all this rain we are having he has only played one game and that was while I was in Atlanta. So I only have a few pictures to post that my sweet friend Layne and my wonderful husband sent me while I was away!!  Thank you both!! When we resume games I will be posting more don't worry! Jackson seems to really like flag football so far in the one game he played!!  And Ryan said he did great at pulling the opponents flags!!  Can't wait for more games!!  Rain Rain go away!!! Enjoy the pictures of our little football player!!  He's even wearing his Daddy's #18!!

Jackson and his buddy Brody!

Jackson giving the thumbs up just loving it!

Action shot!!
GO Jackson we are so proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment