Sunday, September 21, 2014

Girls Weekend!

Last weekend I went to Atlanta for the Rodan and Fields convention/girls weekend!!  We had an absolute blast! It was action packed with lots of great training, delicious dinners and super fun happy hours!!!  And the big reveal of our new product was SUPER exciting to be a part of!!!  The doctors launched their Acute Care patches which "Fill a wrinkle, while you sleep....no needle required!!  AMAZING!!  It was a fabulous weekend but I definitely missed my sweet kiddos and husband!  Thank you to Ryan, Mimi and Pop for holding down the fort while I was gone!!  They had a lot to handle with school, homework, spelling tests, gator game and Jackson's 1st Flag Football game!!  It was an action packed weekend for all!!!  And I definitely came home to lots of hugs and kisses!!! Enjoy the pictures from my fun filled work/girls weekend!!

Good times with Kim and Carolyn! 
Our team!!

Waiting for the big product reveal with Kim, Carolyn and Dana! 


Holding Dana's sweet Baby girl Lizzie!

Heading to training!!
Bus Ride!

Love these doctors! Ali wanted to take them home!


Heading out for cocktails!


Our team at product reveal!

Another team pic!

My awesome mentors!

Dana and I!!

My new Kate Spade bag I won!
Ali and I at the awards! So lucky to have such a sweet friend!

Hanging out at the gala with the Chief Customer Officer at R+F!!
Glued to our phones during the Gator Game! Yay! They WON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment