Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Our little Ballerina!!!

Addison took her very first dance class last Wednesday!!  And I can honestly say I have been looking forward to this day since I found out I was pregnant with this sweet little girl!!  I loved every single minute of watching her dance!!  And the best part was she loved it too!!  She was so excited to wear her tutu and dance!! She is the youngest in the studio because normally they don't let them start until 2 but they allowed Addison to start now since they felt like she was ready!  And boy was she!!  She listened to the instructor and did everything she told her to do from jazz hands to splits to stretching to freeze dance!!!  Addison was all about it which was just too cute!!  And they actually let the 2 year olds dance in the recital in May!!  The theme is "Now thats the 90's"!!!!  I am so excited I can't wait!!  Enjoy the pictures of our tiny dancer!!! Looking forward to the next class!


All dolled up ready to go!!

checking out her form in the mirror lol

Practicing her splits!

Balance Beam with Mommy!

Walking it like she's done it a million times!

Hula hoop time!!

Our pretty little ballerina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment