Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tot Trot and Trophys!

We had a busy last Saturday!!  Addison and I went to the 2nd Annual Tot Trot for High Risk Hope to raise money to support High Risk OB patients and NICU babies!!  Such a wonderful organization and I love to volunteer for them!  This is very close to my heart too since I was considered high risk with both my kiddos due to my high blood pressure I was just fortunate and did not have to be put on hospital bed rest thank goodness!  Addison and I had fun walking with friends on this chilly but beautiful morning! Then Addison met Anna and Elsa from Frozen and loved them!!  Then we met ThunderBug with the Tampa Bay Lightening and she was not a big fan of him!!  It was a fun girls morning!!  

Elsa, Anna, Thunderbug and Addison!

Walking with daddy showing off her Tot Trot medal when we got home!


And while we were at the tot trot the boys were at Jackson's last football game of the season!! The playoffs!! Sadly enough Jackson's team didn't win but they all got Trophy's which Jackson thought was AWESOME!!  So proud of our little guy he had a GREAT season and we are so proud of him!!!  We have a break for a few weeks then we start Winter Season!  Looking forward to it!! Enjoy!!

The Team with their medals!

So proud of his medal!!!
The gift one of the moms gave Ryan for being a coach!!  So cute and so sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment