Thursday, April 30, 2015

My new Obsession!!!

We have had this armoire for years like 10 years and we just dealt with it mainly because some friends gave it to us and we were deciding whether to get new furniture or not and we never made a decision on what to do so it just sat there!  SO I kept hearing people talk about this Annie Sloan chalk paint so I thought I am going to try it!!  I decided on Blue to add a POP of color in our room and I got started painting!! It was so fun and there was no sanding, priming or any of that and I think it turned out great!! Gave our room a whole new look!  After the armoire I moved to Jackson's Winnie the Pooh table in his room! I know he is 7 no more winnie the pooh so I painted it blue too and it looks awesome!!!  Warning its addicting and I am trying to figure out what to paint next! Here is the before and after!!!  SO awesome! 

Before and After!
Gorgeous new armoire!

My little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment