Tuesday, April 14, 2015

RF Girls Weekend!


A couple weekends ago I went to St. Augustine Beach for a fun girls weekend that I had earned through my amazing Rodan + Fields business!!  It was such an amazing and relaxing weekend meeting new friends, hanging out with good friends of mine who are are in the business too and we did a little training as well!! Can't wait for next year we had an absolute blast!!  And a huge thank you to my sweet husband and Mimi for taking care of the Jackson and Addison so I could go on this awesome weekend girls trip!!  

Ali, Jade and I off to St. Augustine Beach!


Cheers we are all here!!

With our monogrammed hats as gifts!! So sweet!!

So much fun with these ladies!

We thought this wall was really cool! 
Out on the town!

Shots shots shots!

We saw a pirate!

Dana and I!!

We LOVE Mimi!!


Addison loved my hat too!

No comments:

Post a Comment