Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy 4th!

I love the 4th of July its one of my very favorite holidays!!  I truly love everything about it, the food, the fireworks, the meaning of it you name it and so did my Papa so I know where I get it from!!  Usually we are with family but this year since Jackson had his tonsils out we had to stay in town for two whole weeks according to the doctor so our 4th of July plans of going to Jupiter were off the table and we had to stay in Tampa! We were all a little bummed at first but we made the best of it by inviting our good friends the Gryglewiczs over for some 4th of July fun!!  Jackson was thrilled to have a friend to play with after being cooped up for 11 days and it was Gracie nonetheless his favorite!!!  And Addison and Gately were two peas in a pod!  And I have to add a thank you to Gates for teaching Addison how to get in and out of her crib!  Although I threatened Addison with losing her baby dolls forever and that nipped that in the bud for now!!  Thank goodness!!  It was such a great barbeque, fun sparklers and wonderful company!!!  Happy 4th of July and May God Bless America!!


Red white and blue strawberries!

These two hamming it up!

Loves her brother!

SO sweet!

Cuties!

Silly faces!

Getting so big!

One more!!!

My awesome fruit pizza thanks Aunt Holly for the recipe!

Sweet friends!

SO cute together!

Addison doesn't know what to think of her first ever sparkler!

Jackson and Gracie with their sparklers!


SO cute think she liked it!

Looks like a fire!

End of night movie fun!

Her red white and blue bathing suit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment