Sunday, November 1, 2015

Aquarium Fun!!

I am so so behind on my blogging as it has been so incredibly busy this last month and to top it all off I did the iphone update and it wiped out my whole phone which I was devasted of course to lose everything!!  But if you know me you know I LOVE to take pictures and lots of them so to say I was sad to lose all the pictures from the last month was an understatement.  But thanks to some good friends and my parents a few were recovered!!!  So this picture is from our family trip to the aquarium back in the beginning of October and it was so much fun!  Jackson and Addison just love the aquarium and always discover something new every time!!  We went for lunch after at the Columbia and boy was it delicious!!  It was just a great Sunday Funday!!! Enjoy the few pictures I still have from the aquarium!!!  We will have to go back soon to capture more!!


Chomp Chomp!

Cuties!

Having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment