Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch Take 1 and Take 2!

We just love a good pumpkin patch and the one at East Lake Methodist is just that!! If you know me at all I love pumpkin patch pictures so went my phone wiped them all out I was devastated but used it as a great excuse to go back to take more.  So we dressed in our best pumpkin clothes and Jackson and Addison were just as happy the second time around of course I may have bribed them with more pumpkins but whatever it takes right!! It was so much fun and we picked out the Great Pumpkin for the Lossius Family and of course lots more for Jackson and Addison to paint!!  We love this time of year and all the fun activities!! Enjoy our pumpkin patch pictures!!  Can't believe its almost Thanksgiving!!

Take 1! 
Love this one!!!

So sweet!
So handsome!

Take 2!



Love these two!

Fun on the hay!

Mickey pumpkin!

LOL!

My little pumpkins!

He's such a sweet boy!


Hands on her hip!

Sweet kiddos!


Love this one!

Love this sweet boy!

All smiles at the pumpkin patch!


Always has to see what her yaya is doing!


Love this one too!

Little sass!



No comments:

Post a Comment