Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Little Cupcake.....

So my birthday was Monday........And shhhhh we won't discuss how old I just turned :-)  But as a reminder to myself you should never come back to work after vacation on your birthday!!  Needless to say it was a crazy day, that is until I came home and sweet Jackson shouted "Happy Birthday Mommy!" and greeted me with hand picked flowers and a homemade card which are always the best presents!!! Then Ryan came home early with more flowers, cards, gifts and dinner!!! Boy am I one lucky girl!!!!  We had a lovely dinner and then Ryan and Jackson brought out the most delicious cupcakes I have ever had from a specialty cupcake shop in South Tampa called Frostings Etc!!!!  To all my Tampa friends you have to try them they are a must!!!  I opted for the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake (which is their best seller) and I can see why!!!  And Jackson and Ryan raved about their red velvet cupcakes!!  Although Jackson decided when he was done with his cupcake that mine looked good too so he ate the other half of mine, which is probably better for me that I didn't eat the whole cupcake anyway!! Even though I definitely wanted to :-)!!  It was a wonderful end to my birthday and a huge thank you to all my friends and family who called, texted. facebooked, emailed etc you all made it so special!!!  Here are a couple pictures of Jackson devouring the red velvet cupcake!!!

Eyeing the delicious cupcake! 
Loving every bite!



No comments:

Post a Comment