Friday, August 26, 2011

Leaping Lizards!

Well Jackson has a new favorite obsession......Catching Lizards!!  Day and Night all Jackson wants to do is hunt for Lizards.  And he will ask everyone and anyone around to help him (although he is quickly learning how to catch them himself)!!  Jackson loves Lizards so much he wanted to bring them to school this week too!!

Jackson and Ryan are usually on the hunt to catch Lizards but when Daddy's not home I am on Lizard duty!!!  So I was a good sport and caught a Lizard for Jackson! It was cute how Jackson was so proud of me, although then he asked me to catch more since Daddy usually has three in the container at one time!!!  Wow lots to live up to!!! But it is a fun way to spend time with my little guy since he is growing by leaps and bounds!!

Checking out the Lizard!

See Mom Good job!

Hmmm....I wonder if mom will let me bring it in the house!?! NO

So happy with his Lizard!



No comments:

Post a Comment