Sunday, October 7, 2012

Go Gators!!!

What a great win our Gators had against LSU last night!!!!  We are still coming off our high today of that fabulous win!!!!  However this is the only picture I took from an entire day of being in Gainesville if you can believe it!!  But it is a cute one at that so I had to post it!!!  Jackson put on his gator shirt yesterday morning before we left and said "I will put my gator shirt on but I don't want to go up there for the game ok guys!"  Too funny one of these days we will get him to a game and I am sure he will get hooked and I will lose my seat!  GO GATORS!!!  Let's keep this winning streak going!!!

Jackson and Daddy and Brownie Bear!  Brownie Bear came home from school with us Thursday and we have to write in his journal about all of his adventures he had with us this weekend and return him to school tomorrow morning!!  His first adventure watching the Gators win a great game!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment