Friday, October 26, 2012

More Fall Fun!!

This week Jackson and I have had more fun baking and we even went to another pumpkin patch in our busy week of activities!!!!  We made these delicious rice krispy treat pumpkins (thank you for the fun recipe Mimi!) that were a blast to make although as you will see I am not the best decorator but we still managed to enjoy them!!!  We also made my favorite pretzel buttons that I make for every holiday but this time I substituted the m&m's for candy corn!!!  Jackson and I thought they were delicious but we are biased so we made lots of them and Ryan took them into his office and they were a hit with everyone there too!!!  Love baking for the holidays with my little guy its always a treat!!!  

Then Jackson and I decided to go to yet another pumpkin patch this time in Hyde Park Wednesday while we were making our millionth trip to Pottery Barn Kids trying to get Addison and Jackson's rooms ready for them!!!  And of course we have another pumpkin on our doorstep!!  We sure do love pumpkin patches!!!  Enjoy our pictures from our fun and busy week!!!


Stirring the marshmallows and butter!
 
My favorite taste tester!!!



Stirring the Rice Krispies in!



So wanting to taste test!!!!!

And he did right off the spoon!! So yummy and cute!!

Our pumpkins!!  Told you not so pretty but super delicious!!

Candy Corn Pretzel Buttons!!!

Had to share this picture Jackson drew all by himself on the driveway!!!  Going from left to right is Jackson, Addison in pink (with Jackson holding her hand!), Mommy (Jackson drew eye lashes on me!) and Daddy!! 

At the pumpkin patch!

Handsome boy!!!

Pretty sure he is over my picture taking as usual!!

Love my little pumpkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment