Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hilarious Hat Day and Musical Chairs!!!

Friday was hilarious hat day in Jackson's class!! So Ryan gave Jackson lots of options for hats and he chose a gator hat to wear fitting for the day before the BIG Florida/Georgia game!!  Although as I am posting this the Gators just lost :-( But anyway Jackson looked so cute and apparently wore it all day except when Miss Lisa made him take it off to go outside since it was a little hot to be wearing a ski hat!!  And I also had the pleasure of volunteering in Jackson's class Friday and was able to witness hat day, do a pumpkin project with the kids, read a book to them and even play musical chairs with them which by the way Jackson won!!!  It was a great day with my little guy at school, I just love being able to volunteer in his class and I know he loves it too!!!  Especially since my neck went out on me Thursday night and because I was still in so much pain Friday morning Ryan suggested I not volunteer that Miss Lisa would understand and I said she might but Jackson won't he has been looking forward to it all week I have to make it happen!!! And sure enough 5 minutes later Jackson runs in our room and says "Good Morning MOM!!  Yay!!! Today is the day you are coming in my class right I am so excited!!!!!" So obviously I went and dealt with the pain and enjoyed every minute of it!!!!!! Here are some cute pictures!!! Enjoy!!!!


Our cute little gator!!!

Jackson's class with their hats!!!

They had a great time!!!

Musical Chairs...Jackson was the line leader!!

Jackson Scouting out his chair!!

Around and around they go!!

Having fun!!!

Jackson was the winner!!!!

The video of the kids playing musical chairs!!!

Video of Jackson winning Musical Chairs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment