Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy 4 months to Addison!!!!

Addison is 4 months old and 13 days to be exact but it has been a little busy around here so I just now took her 4 month pictures tonight!!!!  And to my defense she was very sick on her 4 month birthday so she was not in any mood for my 4 month photo shoot!!!!  But she is much better now and was in a good mood tonight!!  She is such a little doll and so happy these days!!!!  Think we are finally past the colic although as I am writing this she is sleeping in her swing with my blow dryer still on!!!  She is still not big on the car rides still but doesn't seem to scream every time now just every other time we get in the car :-) We go see Dr. Anton Wednesday for her 4 month appointment so we will see how much she has grown!!  And hopefully will start solid foods soon!!!!  Addison is sleeping between 4-6 hour stretches at night which is way more than Jackson ever did at this age so I will take it!!!  So I took a few pictures with Jackson and Addison tonight however I have to add that Daddy and Jackson were playing tonight and Jackson knocked his mouth on the headboard so he has a fat lip in the pictures!!  Never a dull moment!!  Although I was told a sweet quote the other day that I will share and I need to keep reminding myself of when I have those crazy days with these two such as yesterday when Jackson made a point to say "Mom why do you have crazy hair tonight?? I calmly replied its been one of those days buddy!!!  Which in retrospect I should have said well you didn't listen all day and Addison has not let me put her down all day so I haven't had a chance to get anything done or to look in the mirror so mommy is a little frazzled but I held back!!!  Anyway the quote is.....That the days are long but the years are short!!!!  Which is so true!!!  So I decided I needed to try harder to enjoy and embrace every moment whether it be a difficult moment or a fantastic one!!!! Enjoy the sweet photos I cant believe Addison is 4 months old!!!!!!!

Addison loves Sophie the giraffe!!! 

So happy!!!

Love the smocked outfits!!!

Hanging out with Mimi!!!

Mimi and Addison!!!

Pretty in blue!!
Loving her teether!!!

Playing together with the peek a boo bear Mimi and Pop got for Addison!!!! So Sweet!! 
Tummy time!! 
Doing so good pushing herself up and rolling over!!!!


Cute little chunky monkey!!!

4 months old!!!

Still little in that chair!!!

Looks like she is over my photo shoot giving me the finger!!

Sweet girl!!!

Pretty blue eyes!!!

Cutie pies!!!

So cute I couldn't stop taking pictures!!!

Giving me the peace sign now!!!
Trying to give me a little smile!!!!

Are we still taking pictures mom??!!

Sitting in Jackson's old bumbo!!!

Notice the #4 sticker is running with all the drool!!! Yep we are teething!!!

You can really see Jackson's fat lip here!!  Poor kid!!

Looking like a big girl!!!

So cute!!!

My two little love bugs!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment