Wednesday, May 8, 2013

These are the days..........

It is always a good night when our dinner, bath and bedtime routine go smoothly!!!  And tonight was one of those nights!!!!! Both Jackson and Addison were in good moods and so sweet and precious!!! Addison was so happy while we sat with Jackson for dinner and she was a little doll hanging out in the baby bjorn while I gave Jackson a bath!!!  Then the 3 of us layed on Jackson's bed playing pat-a-cake with Addison which she loves and giggles at every time!!!  And we ended the night reading batman books for Jackson and princess books for Addison!!!  It was such a fun evening with my two little munchkins!!!  Gotta love the easy nights they make all the crazy ones a distant memory until the next one that is!!!!!!  Enjoy our bedtime photo session and a quick Jackson story for you..... so as I was taking the pictures Jackson said wait mom if I smile for these pictures can I have a piece of candy??  Haha NO I said its bedtime but keep smiling please!!  Think I bribe him too much ?!? Maybe but these are the days..........


So happy to hold Addison's hand again after he has been sick for the past few weeks and I have been trying my hardest to keep them away from each other the best I can!

Our two cuties!!!

Little loves!!!


He loves his sister thats for sure!!  That is when she's not crying anyway!!

So happy together.....


Good Night!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment