Saturday, May 18, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week, Back to Work and Much Much More!!!!!

Last week was one of the busiest weeks we have had in awhile but also a pretty good one!!!!  It was teacher appreciation week which we were so happy to join in celebrating all our wonderful teachers at The Rainbow Garden!!!  So that meant every day I ran around getting little gifts of appreciation for Miss Lisa and Miss Adriana from cards and flowers to supplies and gift cards!!  On top of that it was also pajama day at school on Friday which Jackson was SO excited about and looked forward to it all week!!!  All the kids looked adorable in their cute pajamas and Jackson was thrilled to wear his Angry bird pajamas!!!  Then after school Friday since Jackson had a great week we went for ice cream at sun groves!!!  We had never been there before but passed by it a million times!!!!  It was so great I know we will be going back again soon!!!  Jackson loved the blueberry marshmallow ice cream and Addison was a little doll which made for a fun afternoon with my sweet kiddos!!

Fruit plate for Miss Lisa!!!

Jackson was so excited to give it to Miss Lisa!!!

Supply Day!!

Hand soap part of the supplies for Miss Lisa!!!!  Thank you Layne for the suggestion!!

Practicing our shoe tying skills!!!!

Gift Card day!!!

Pajama day!!

Jackson's class on pajama day!!!


Enjoying his blueberry marshmallow ice cream!!!

Another aspect that lead to our busy week was that this week was the week I have dreaded since I had Addison January 10th since it meant back to work for me which also meant I had to leave my sweet Addison!!!! :-(  Not that I don't like my job but I SO enjoyed my maternity leave and spending time with Jackson and Addison everyday but I have to remember I was luckier than most in that I was able to take 4 1/2 months off to spend with my kiddos!!!  And even though I worked out a good deal with my boss which allows me to still pick Jackson up from school on the two days I work I was still sad!!!  And I know Addison is in good hands with Otie!!  But I am not going to lie when I tell you I cried when I left her that first day and that I was THRILLED when it was over and I was able to pick Jackson up at school and go home to our sweet little Addison!!!!

And if all that wasn't enough we also had 2 afternoons of karate, one broken garage door, one broken toilet, a broken shelf in the garage that fell and dinged my new car and the worst part......a sick little Addison that had to go to the doctor twice this past weekend!!!  Its so so sad and scary when they are sick and especially since she's still so little!!!  Dr Anton thinks she has an upper respiratory infection so we started the nebulizer every 4 hours :-( We are hoping our sweet little Addison is better soon although she is still her sweet self giving tons of smiles and snuggles!!!! Enjoy the pictures we took during our crazy week!!!! 
I was so sad to leave this sweet little girl!!!!

So cute in her owl onesie thanks Miss Pati!!


Sweet girl before the car ride to school still happy!!!

Not so happy to find out we are going in the car to take Jackson to school!!!

Love those blue eyes!!!

Karate flag wars!!!  Jackson won!!!  Great Job Jackson!!!!

We even squeezed in time at the park!!!

Always on the go!!!

Sweet little girl!!!

She loves her dolly and pink gator!!!

Sleepy girl snuggling with her animals!!!!

Still smiling even though shes sick!!

All smiles!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment