Friday, June 7, 2013

Addison's 4 month Stats!!!

I took Addison to see Dr. Anton last Wednesday for her 4 month appointment!!  Since Addison was sick when she turned 4 months she was a little overdue for this appointment but the way I see it she is still in her 4th month so thats all that matters!!!  She was such a cute and happy little girl during her appointment well until she got a shot that is :-( Dr. anton said she was doing great and growing like a weed!!!  He also said we could start Addison on some rice cereal!!! Yay!!!!  Her height was 24 inches which put her in the 24th percentile and she weighed 13 pounds 6 ounces which is in the 29th percentile!!!!  She is getting so big and giggles and smiles all the time!!!  And another event this week was that Eucaris's daughter was in the hospital :-( but she's doing better thank goodness!  So I had the pleasure of bringing Addison with me to work since Jackson was having a blast at Mimi and Pops (Thank you Mimi and Pop!)!!  It was a lot of work bringing Addison along but she was SO good and I enjoyed having her with me and everyone in my offices were thrilled to meet her!!! They all just fell in love with our sweet little girl we have been talking about for the last year!!!!  Enjoy a few pictures of sweet little Addison!!!

Still so happy even after her shot!!

Such a sweet girl!!!

All smiles!!!!

Just one more in my favorite outfit!!

Addison in her pretty Lilly dress from Aunt Kristina!!!

Holding her head up so well!!!

Such a cutie!!!

Hi Mom!!!

Doll Baby!!

Hanging out in her car seat!!! Not crying!!!


Jackson and princess Addison ready for bed!!!



My two little loves!!!!

Loves his sister!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment