Saturday, June 15, 2013

Addison's first foods!!!

The same day we saw Dr. Anton we started Addison on rice cereal and she loved it (I'm posting a little late again our life has been a little hectic these days!)!!!  She ate one whole bowl and then slept almost 7 hours that night then after that she hasn't slept that well again!! I think she likes to tease me with sleep!!!  Just like her brother did!!  And Jackson has even been a great big brother helping me feed Addison!!!  Jackson just loves that she is eating real food and that he can help me feed her!!  And I can't tell who is more excited when I bring out the rice cereal Addison or Haley!!  Seems Haley has a whole new liking for Miss Addison since she realizes they are going to be best "food" friends soon!!!!  SO it seems everyone is excited for Addison to be starting solid foods!!! Enjoy these adorable pictures of sweet little Addison!!!!

First taste of rice cereal!!!

Yummy!?

Not so sure!!!

Thinks she might like it!!!

All smiles!!!

More please!!

Eyeing the cereal!!!

Jackson feeding Addison!!!

She loves her brother!!!

What a good big brother!!!

Just a little on her nose!!!

Hilarious!! Haley and Addison having a stare down!!!!
Loves rice cereal!!

On our second bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment