Friday, June 21, 2013

Jackson's 5 year Stats!!

Jackson had his 5 year well visit appointment with Dr. Anton the end of April however I am a little late posting it as I was waiting for the doctors office to give me his percentages and they kept forgetting as did I so this last time we went when Jackson was sick I finally got them!!!  Jackson had a great 5 year appointment and is growing like a weed!!!  He was 40 pounds which is in the 36th percentile and his height is 44 inches which is in the 70th percentile!!!  Looks like he will be tall and lean!!! Jackson had to get a shot so he can start kindergarten in the fall which he was SO not pleased about but we tricked him into it and it was done before he knew it and said it was no big deal!!! What a brave little boy!!! Enjoy a fun picture of our little 5 year old who is very excited to start kindergarten!!!  I on the other hand had to enroll him last week in his new school and it brought tears to my eyes!!!  It will be an adventure for us all!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment