Saturday, October 12, 2013

Awesome weekend!!!

Last weekend started off awesome right from the start when Mimi and Pop came into town for a visit!!  Mimi and Pop were so sweet to watch Addison for me while I went to have lunch with my big kindergartener!! It was a beautiful day last Friday so Jackson and I ate lunch outside at the picnic tables with Jackson's friend Caroline and her mom Sarah!  Then I volunteered in Jackson's class and we did a fun bat project and a science experiment which was so much fun I forgot to take pictures so unlike me!!!  Then we had a great afternoon just hanging out with Mimi and Pop and Daddy came home and we all had dinner!!

Then Saturday Jackson had his baseball game at 2pm!  Pop came to watch the game while Mimi (Thank you Mimi) stayed home with Addison since it was just too hot for Addison to be out at the ballpark!  Jackson had a GREAT game!!!  He played pitcher and did a great job catching the ball and throwing it to first base!! Then he went 3 for 3 at bat!!!  It was an awesome game and we were all so so proud of him!!!  Then we came home and watched the Gator Game which they actually won beating Arkansas 30-10!!  Go Gators!!!  It was such a fun and relaxing weekend and thank you to Mimi and Pop for coming and spending time with us!!!  We appreciate all you did to help us out such as Pop fixing my closet that I broke having too many clothes or so I was told and Mimi did her usual countless loads of laundry and dishes and cooking fabulous meals!!!  And of course watching our sweet children!!!  Love you Mimi and Pop thank you!!!!  Enjoy the pictures from our awesome weekend!!!!



Mimi, Pop and sweet Addison!!


Jackson and I enjoying lunch outside!!!

Playing pitcher!!

The boys at the baseball game!!!

Sweet Addison had her cat ears on when we got home!!

Mimi and Addison had a blast together!!!

Jackson with his new haircut!!!  Looking good!!! Such a handsome boy!

Sweet Addison with her gigantic Gator bow cheering on the Gators!!!! Pretty sure this one is as big as her head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment