Friday, October 25, 2013

Our Park Playdate!

The weather has been so beautiful lately that last Friday Jackson, Addison and I headed to the park for our own little play date! These two were so adorable as they were somewhat playing together and it was so so cute I had to take some pictures! They went on the swings and rode the bouncy horse together and went down the slide together! They had a blast and so did I!!! I love how much they love each other and how well they play together!!! I'm sure it won't be like this forever so I have to enjoy these days now!!! Then our friends met us and they had some more playtime!! It was a beautiful afternoon at the park we will definitely be doing that again soon!!!! Enjoy the sweet pictures!!!

Happy Happy Happy!

Addison loves the swing!!!


Such a sweet girl!!


Riding the airplane with her brother and laughing the whole time!!!  

I was trying to hold her and get a quick pic!

Ready to slide across!!

Ready to go down the slide!!

Love these two!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment