Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday party, Ranger Round Up and My little gymster!!!

We had a busy busy week and we are not even doing Jackson's regular activities due to his Mono! Is it wrong I am slightly happy to have a break from it all!? Although somehow it seems like we are busier now! Go figure! Sunday Jackson had his friend Addison's birthday party at a farm which he had a blast at and rode horses and petted lots of animals. Then we had our usual busy week of school, kumon, and my gym with Addison and I am sure lots more that I have already forgotten about!!  Addison is IN LOVE with my gym she just can't get enough of it!!  Its so cute!!! And I love going with her!  Then Friday night we had the school festival which was a BLAST!!!  Jackson loved running around with all his friends playing games, jumping in the bounce house, getting his hair spray painted and eating cotton candy!  It was so fun and such great school spirit!  After our action packed week it was nice to have a relaxing weekend!!  Enjoy the sweet pictures from our week!!

Petting zoo!

Riding a pink haired pony!

Florida style sleding!

Her favorite the ball pit! My worst!!

Crossing the bridge!

Exploring!

His hair was spray painted Blue!

Jackson and his buddy Marley!

No comments:

Post a Comment