Monday, March 10, 2014

Rodan and Fields!!!

All 4 skin care regimens!

Macro Exfoliator removes 5 million dead skin cells in 5 minutes!!!

Amp Roller! Roll away those wrinkles!!


As some of you may know or not know, I just started a new side-business as a Rodan + Fields skin care consultant! I am very excited about it and I wanted to share a little about the products and the business with all of you!!
You all know that I do not have a lot of free time to be tossing around I am still working full time at my medical sales manager job, however I am SO very excited to be able to earn some additional money that we can put towards Jackson and Addison's saving accounts and maybe pay off Ryan's law school loans before 2034!!  And I can do this little side business in only a few hours per week after Jackson and Addison go to bed at night!!
Now, here are the quick facts about the products:
  • Rodan + Fields is a dermatologist-created skin care line by the creators of Proactiv (Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields). They are now doing for aging what they did for acne! They were the #1 selling clinical skincare line in Nordstrom for years before pulling out of retail and going strictly with direct sales.
  • There are 4 product regimen lines that are AMAZING as well as state of the art tools such as a MacroExfoliator that removes 5 million dead skin cells in 5 minutes once a week and an AMP ROLLER which is clinically proven to help skin appear firmer and make lines and wrinkles less noticeable! Yes PLEASE! These products truly do speak for themselves!!!
    • Redefine: Wrinkles, Large Pores, Loss of Firmness
    • Soothe: Sensitive Skin, Irritated Skin, Facial Redness (And I have to say it worked wonders for Addison's eczema!!)
    • Reverse: Dark Spots, Sun Damage, Dullness
    • Unblemish: Acne, Post-Acne Marks (Just a note if you’re still using Proactiv: Switch to Unblemish! Proactiv is formulated for teenagers and this product will work better on adult skin)
  • Best part – There is a 60-day money back guarantee (for customers and for consultants!) which shows how much they believe in the products.
I don’t have to stock inventory (which is awesome!) so just place your orders through me and the products will ship directly to you. Preferred Customers get 10% off retail and Free Shipping so please let me help you get started with these amazing products! I am hoping that even if you are not interested in the products or the business, that you can pass the info along to someone who might be a good fit. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

So Call me or email me if you have questions jessicalossius@yahoo.com. And my website to order is www.jlossius.myrandf.com But please contact me I would love to chat and I can help you to get the preferred customer pricing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment