Monday, July 21, 2014

7/11 - Free Slurpee Day!!

7/11 is National free slurp day at 7Eleven! So as soon I picked up our kiddos from Mimi and Pop in Lake Wales our first stop before arriving home was 7/11 for free slurpee!! It was Addison's first slurp and she loved it! She drank the whole thing and even grabbed Jacksons to finish it off!!  Needless to say it was a nap free afternoon!  And Jackson frequents the slurp stand at 7Eleven and gets blue raspberry and cherry every time! My favorites too! Ryan and I had some fun date nights and just relaxed the whole week but we sure did miss our sweet kiddos!!!  It was great to have them back! I knew they were settling back in when Addison was eating the Dill pickle chips out of the bag, dropping my protein shake all over the floor and within an hour the house looked like a tornado went thru! But we wouldn't have it any other way!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment